Can't find what you're looking for?
The piece just arrived via UPS and all we can say is WOW! Please pass along our pleasure at receiving this piece back in this quality. It’s outstanding. We’ve dealt with you for many years. Well over $15,000 in restorations. Several years ago we hand delivered 20 pieces all at once, then also picked them up. It was like a party with pieces all over your lobby! You are the best and we like quality.- Tim and Jamie - Pennsylvania
Like Us On Facebook
Crystal and GlassCrystal and glass objects are more popular than ever. Your grandmother's crystal goblets, a Tiffany-style lampshade, or a valuable contemporary art glass piece—all are at risk when they're moved, cleaned, and used throughout the years.
All of the before and after images are of actual items that we have repaired, restored and/or conserved.
Won't a Dab of Glue Do? Yikes!We don't recommend it. Why? Commercial adhesives yellow, peel, and are just plain unsightly. And repeated applications of different glues actually causes further damage.
Damage to cut glass and crystal is especially frustrating when the piece is part of a set. Let us re-secure broken pieces and grind out small chips in your treasured glasses, goblets, vases, and pitchers. For opaque glass repair, we use new techniques and materials that allow us to make nearly invisible repairs.
Please contact us with any questions regarding your specific piece. We also offer these important
suggestionsfor caring for your glass and crystal.
Suggestions for Helping You Preserve Your Crystal and Glass
- When moving crystal and glass items, always carry one piece at a time. It is best to place your hands around the body of the object rather than using an existing handle, rim, or spout for support.
- Be sure you have a level space of adequate size available to place the object, and a clear path to move, before removing the piece from its original location.
- Carry objects from room to room or up and down stairs in a padded basket or box rather than in your hands.
- Use soft padding to prevent your glass objects from clinking against each other.
- Your item cracks.
- Stemware needs to be repaired.
- Parts are missing or broken in pieces.
- Your item has been self-repaired in the past.
Swarovski Crystal InformationUnfortunately, Wiebold Studio does not repair Swarovski Crystal. Please contact Swarovski directly (info below) for repair information.
Swarovski North America Limited
1 Kenney Drive
Cranston, RI 02920